T-Minus 2 hours before my next bootcamp workout.
This is the second week of my 6-week fat loss and fitness program with O2 BodyFit. It kicks my butt with high-intensity cardio & strength routines. The trainers push us without breaking us down.
I’m sweaty mess at the end. My muscles and limbs scream from exhaustion.
So far, I love it!
Here’s what I made for the first week (I tweaked the recipes to cut down on oils and eliminate dairy items):
- Broiled salmon with a peppercorn-Lime Rub and an Asian slaw with a ginger peanut dressing (no honey)
- Pan-seared tilapia (no butter) with broccoli slaw and spinach salad
- Lemon-Thyme chicken with sauteed vegetables (no cheese)
- Chicken omelette, with kale and cherry tomatoes
- Ground turkey with Rogan Josh sauce (Saffron Road simmer sauce) over cauliflower rice and spinach salad.
I had plenty of leftovers.